- Speeding cars in streets full of children and their parents. ESPECIALLY if that street is a 30 zone. Someone needs to get beaten over the head with a cast iron pan.
- Stupid females (and possibly males too) who leave the water on while going to the bathroom to ensure other females dont hear them pee and/or poop. SERIOUSLY?
- Parents who buy (or allow) their 12 year old kids to wear costumes that would probably seen on women on the corners of St-Catherine street. That goes for parents of children anywhere below 18, and even then.
- Being called gross, stupid, and crazy by really ignorant people who think its important to tell me how wacko it is that I want to use reusable diapers (and menstrual pads).
- Constantly being under fire for reading the Bible, going to Church, and (randomly) preferring to make my own staples, such as bread. DEAL WITH IT SILENTLY.
There.. I feel better now.