Monday, October 31, 2011

GRR!

Things that seriously piss me off include (but are not limited to)

  1. Speeding cars in streets full of children and their parents. ESPECIALLY if that street is a 30 zone. Someone needs to get beaten over the head with a cast iron pan.
  2. Stupid females (and possibly males too) who leave the water on while going to the bathroom to ensure other females dont hear them pee and/or poop. SERIOUSLY?
  3. Parents who buy (or allow) their 12 year old kids to wear costumes that would probably seen on women on the corners of St-Catherine street. That goes for parents of children anywhere below 18, and even then.
  4. Being called gross, stupid, and crazy by really ignorant people who think its important to tell me how wacko it is that I want to use reusable diapers (and menstrual pads).
  5. Constantly being under fire for reading the Bible, going to Church, and (randomly) preferring to make my own staples, such as bread. DEAL WITH IT SILENTLY.

There.. I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. Awww (virtual hug) I just posted about how I hate how gross the costumes have become. It's awful. I can't believe WalMart sells that crap targetted to teens "Sexy teen witch" and that parents allow it.

    I think you are pretty damn awesome for making your own staples- I'm kind of envious. Maybe other people are too?

    I'm not completely sure that I could stomach reusable things - but kudos to you if you can. I'm currently on a b.c. where I don't get my period - but if I could tolerate it - it would definetly save money and the environment -

    so if people don't have to deal with it themselves, what business is it of theres? If they babysit or whatever - they can have the option of using store bought diapers or something.

    I don't know if there's something in the air- but the whole bible thing slightly interests me. But I cannot commit to anything. After all, I really don't "get it".

    You are a wonderful, caring and beautiful lady. And you care about the earth.

    What is wrong with that?

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete