Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On my mind

A couple of things Im reading: Theology of The Body series, Buddhism vs Christianity on OBL's death, and money advice from the greatest.

My go-to gift from now on: apple pie in a jar (I just have a thing for in a jar things)

I saw this through a blog I am following, and it has stayed with me since I have seen it. Not only for the memorial, but I want to travel there (I dont know if this would count as a pilgrimage?). Maybe this summer.

After reading this, Im seriously considering having a garage giveaway. Basically, a garage sale but everything would be free. Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. If you want company on your road trip to the shrine, let me know!! I'd call that a pilgrimage, sure!
    And let me know if you want to read some print texts on theology of the body; reading onscreen can be tiring eh. We have the pope's addresses plus a few takes on it by lay people and related works.

    ReplyDelete