I have almost reached 100 entries in my journal. 100 gifts of love and peace and joy. There for the taking, and always there waiting for me to notice, if I just stopped expecting for a second.
- the tang of fresh lemon curd on my tongue
- the satisfaction of seeing a completed, healthy, balanced, and extremely appetizing weekly meal plan (I dont think I will ever get over this)
- surprising my husband with the cookies I told him I wasnt going to do because theyre full of sugar (which they are, but which he loves)
- the schrch-schrch sound of the food processor as it makes fresh graham crumbs
- quiet appartment
- quiet music
- sleepy puppies
- empty sink
- clean counter, with just enough clutter to make it Cyn's kitchen
- crushed candycanes just begging to be used.
- toes peeking out from a blanket at nap time.
- still moment, still heart, still breathing.
|said toes, sleepy puppies, and the reason why the apt is quiet LOL|